id='Header1

5.20.2011

Miss Lila

An impromptu interview with my favorite little girl...

Favorites

  • Color: Pink
  • Show: Zoo Show (A "Baby Genius" movie that shows scenes from the San Diego zoo)
  • Food: 1st Answer-Spaghettio's (me: You don't like spaghettio's silly!) 2nd Answer: Meat (sad but true)
  • Friend: Tanner (little boy who just moved away... we love him, but Lila rarely actually played with him because of their age difference)
  • Toy: Emily (one of Thomas' train friends)

What do you want to do when you're a big girl?

Play with my friends.

Kids are so funny. I wonder what makes certain things come to their mind first, even if they aren't true at all (aka Lila's favorite show, food, possibly friend, and toy).








1 comment :

Ron said...

That last comment was me. We're sharing Shelly's laptop and I forgot to sign in as me instead ;)